Apocatips Rules & Guidelines

All news regarding Apocatips, its members, and staff will be posted here.
Jake
Site Admin

Apocatips Rules & Guidelines

Post by Jake » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:20 am

Like many of you, I don't like being bombarded with an asinine list of rules and regulations. And being a firm believer in a free nation and a free people, I think rules should be minimal. And therefore, they are.
  1. DO NOT POST ANYTHING ILLEGAL This includes but not limited to illegal items for sale or to purchase, illegal images, videos or multimedia, etc. Pretty self explanatory.
  2. DON'T BE UNNECESSARILY RUDE I get it. We all hit that "Gah, THIS question" point from time to time. But don't blatantly and unjustly be aggressive. Especially if your only input is to be an asshole
  3. CUSSING IS INDEED ALLOWED I, like most people, believe in sprinkling on the occasional cuss word. It helps send a point home. That being said, nothing is censored on our site outside of the first rule.
  4. EDUCATE, DON'T BERATE Tying into rule 2, don't just belittle someone. Build them up. We've all had our newcomer questions. I have many of my own. Blatant berating and aggressivness will be shut down and deleted.
  5. ABOVE ALL ELSE, HAVE FUN I really can't stress this one enough. This website is intended to bring education and entertainment to those with a similar mindset. We all have our loyalties to various brands and the like, but the end of the day, everyone's ultimate goal is just to be a survivor.
By engaging in this forum in any capacity you agree to these rules. There are no age limits to the website, there are no strings attatched. At absolutely anytime, the staff and owners of Apocatips reserve the right to change, modify, add or subtract to the above listed rules. Additionally, punishment will fit the crime. You may receive a warning via PM or you may be banned. If at any point you feel you were wrongly punished, we are here to hear you out. All banned users have access to a forum no one else can see where they can plea their case. We all make mistakes, both on the accused's end and on the punisher's end.